Congratulations! You just taken a major step to passing the CPNE.
Please read the information below regarding your purchase. Bookmark this page for future reference.
Check your email
(and spam box just in case) for your automated email receipt and invoice that you successfully enrolled. If you didn’t see one please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have successfully registered for the online workshop.
- To login, go to: http://members.atlclinicalworkshop.com/
- Your username will be the email address you signed up with.
- Your password is the one you created when you registered.
- Your access will automatically be removed after the three month membership. If you wish to continue your membership after the three months, you will need to sign back up.
- If you are currently an online member, three months will be added to your membership. Your account will automatically be cancelled after the three months.
- Care Plan Bolt On: You will find this in the member's area of the online workshop. Select the "Care Plans" tab and then select "Care Plan Bolt On."
- Care Plan Crash Course: You will find this in the member's area of the online workshop. Select the "Care Plans" tab and then select "Care Plan Crash Course."
- Your ATL Study Guide will be mailed to the address your provided at checkout. Please allow two weeks to receive it.
- 2 Hour One on One Study Session: Please contact us at 770-455-8008 to schedule your session.
In the meantime if you have any questions, please call us at 770-455-8008. We’re glad you’ve taken yet another huge leap closer to being a CPNE Slayer!
Disclaimer: ATL Clinical Workshop is a private training company and is not affiliated with Excelsior College. The purpose of our workshops is to prepare EC students to pass the CPNE and no college credit will be earned for attending either our online or hands-on workshop.
Copyright © 2013 ATL CPNE Workshop - All Rights Reserved