Congratulations! You just taken a major step to passing the CPNE.
Please read the information below regarding your purchase. Bookmark this page for future reference.
- Selecting Your Date
- Once quarantine is over we will reach out to everyone with the current schedule and you may choose the date of your choice.
Check your email
- (and spam box just in case) for your automated email receipt and invoice that you successfully enrolled. If you didn’t see one please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have successfully registered for the hands on workshop.
Please visit: http://atlclinicalworkshop.com/workshop-confirmation
- This link has all the information you need regarding your hands on workshop including what to bring, what to wear, lodging information, etc.
- One on One with Sheri - Once quarantine is over you can simply email us and let us know when you want to use your one on one bonus.
- ATL Study Guide: Your study guide will be provided when you arrive at the hands on workshop.
- Study Hacks: You can download your copy from the hands on workshop confirmation page. Here is the link: http://atlclinicalworkshop.com/workshop-confirmation/
- Care Plan Crash Course: This will be emailed to you after your hands on workshop.
In the meantime if you have any questions, please call us at 770-455-8008. We’re glad you’ve taken yet another huge leap closer to being a CPNE Slayer!
Disclaimer: ATL Clinical Workshop is a private training company and is not affiliated with Excelsior College. The purpose of our workshops is to prepare EC students to pass the CPNE and no college credit will be earned for attending either our online or hands-on workshop.
Copyright © 2020 ATL CPNE Workshop - All Rights Reserved