Congratulations! You just taken a major step to passing the CPNE.
Please read the information below regarding your purchase. Bookmark this page for future reference.
Check your email
(and spam box just in case) for your automated email receipt and invoice that you successfully enrolled. If you didn’t see one please email us at email@example.com.
You have successfully registered for the hands on workshop.
Please visit: http://atlclinicalworkshop.com/workshop-confirmation
- This link has all the information you need regarding your hands on workshop including what to bring, what to wear, lodging information, etc.
You have successfully registered for the online workshop.
- To login, go to: http://members.atlclinicalworkshop.com/
- Your username will be the email address you signed up with.
- Your password is the one you created when you registered.
- Please remember that after your first month, you will be charged $160 per month until you cancel.
- To cancel your account you need to log into the members area. In the top right corner, click on the "My Account" tab. From there select "Cancel Membership" and follow the instructions. You are responsible for cancelling your account before your re-bill date.
- Forgetting to cancel does make your eligible for a refund.
- Care Plan Bolt On: You will find this in the member's area of the online workshop. Select the "Care Plans" tab and then select "Care Plan Bolt On."
- ATL Study Guide: Your study guide will be provided when you arrive at the hands on workshop.
- Study Hacks: You can download your copy from the hands on workshop confirmation page. Here is the link: http://atlclinicalworkshop.com/workshop-confirmation/
- Care Plan Crash Course: This will be emailed to you after your hands on workshop.
In the meantime if you have any questions, please call us at 770-455-8008. We’re glad you’ve taken yet another huge leap closer to being a CPNE Slayer!
Disclaimer: ATL Clinical Workshop is a private training company and is not affiliated with Excelsior College. The purpose of our workshops is to prepare EC students to pass the CPNE and no college credit will be earned for attending either our online or hands-on workshop.
Copyright © 2013 ATL CPNE Workshop - All Rights Reserved